Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Many Faces of Emery

I sometimes feel panicked when I think about how quickly time is passing and how quickly Emery is growing and changing. I just want time to slow down to enjoy every minute of this little girls life. I love to sit on the couch and hold her while she sleeps studying every feature of her face almost as if to take a picture in my mind to never forget how little she is. She is so beautiful I love her little tiny features and how delicate and petite she is.

She sleeps in a rock and play next to our bed. She so far has been a great sleeper most nights. I love that I can roll over and listen/watch her while she sleeps it makes my heart happy.
Even though Im no longer pregnant with her she still loves her hands by her face all of the time. I think its sweet and oh so cute.
Love this little sweetheart and every minute that we have had her as part of our family


No comments:

Post a Comment