Sunday, June 28, 2015

Parade of Homes

Parade of homes is something that Matt and I look forward to every year. We have gone each year since we got married. This year is a little different since we went looking for ideas to finalize our house we have been dreaming of building for years. The girls have also become very excited about going to the houses and picking out the things they like for their rooms and playrooms which I think they are the most excited about. We have been doing a couple house a couple nights a week after work and then about 5-6 on Saturdays. It can be pretty crazy to take 3 kids but they have been really good for the most part. Each time we go out we lay out the rules and they are pretty good to follow them. This is a picture of the biggest shower I have ever seen the girls thought it was pretty cool. 
This sweet little Emery was just a long for the ride she would wake up to eat and then hang out before going back to sleep. Isn't she darling? Such a sweet & beautiful baby
Im excited to put all the years of the parade houses to work in our own home. I just now have to narrow down the choices . I have so many to choose from that I love. I also love that this has been something we could do as a family. Now to build a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment