Saturday, November 3, 2018

Baby #4 Shower

When Joy had originally asked about throwing me a baby shower I was a little hesitant. This is our 4th baby and I'm the one who like to throw parties not be the guest of honor but after I talked to Matt we decided it would be fun. Thank heavens for Teann she graciously offered to host after asking if there was anything she could do. Krissy put together the invites. Brit, Joy, and Teann did the decor and the food. We had soup and dessert. I was so busy visiting with everyone I barely remembered to eat. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I really enjoyed it and was supper honored that everyone put so much time and effort in my behalf into it. We got mostly clothes and now we can figure out what we need to be all ready for this little guy.
My cousin Linnie came up from Saratoga Springs and after the shower came over to help us put up my Christmas stuff. It was so fun to just hang out. At times she has been more of a sister than a cousin especially since her family is crazy!
Matt had come over to bring us some more folding chairs and Emy wanted to stay and when we opened gifts she was like a little Vanna White holding up everything so people could see 



Shar is due 10 days before me but she always has her babies about 37 weeks so Im sure Ill be super jealous when she has her baby and Im still very much preggo but it has been so nice to have someone going thru the same thing as me this pregnancy. 

Teann has become such a great friend and someone I can count on when I need something or someone to talk to. She was a great host and I realized after the shower that I didn't get many pictures of the people in my ward that have become more like family. I told Matt I feel like this is the first baby we've ever had that I felt like the whole ward was invested in getting him here which I love but I also feel like when we decide to take him out we better be prepared to share him so we'll be staying home for the next several months.

Oh my gosh where to even start with these amazing sisters of mine. They are my best friends and I can talk to them about anything. They are always there for me and there aren't words to describe how much I love, admire, and cherish my relationship with them.





It was so fun to see some friends from high school. Somehow I missed a picture with Mindi. I felt so special that they would travel so far to be part of our special day

Oh Holly, like our 2nd mom

Part of the awesome group that put the food together





No comments:

Post a Comment