Monday, November 19, 2018

Nachos for Breakfast

This sweet girl right here is my partner in crime. She wants to be a part of everything Im doing and is super helpful. I wanted to document her love for nachos and not only that she has decided they are a breakfast food. I figured they can't be any worse than sugary cereal. May nights when I tuck her in she she asks if when the suns awake if she can have nachos and watch a show. I think its the sweetest thing. I love our morning cuddles 
She has decided she doesn't need naps anymore and does pretty well with that until evening comes and then she can be so cranky or wild because she is so tired. Occasionally she will slow down next to me long enough to give in and fall asleep. I love her sweet little face and spunky self. She wants to be so independent and grown up just like her sisters. It makes me sad she is growing up but its so fun to see your kids figure life out and how they are each so different but also so much the same. I love being a mom. Its hard, don't get me wrong, but oh so worth it. Im doing my best to soak up everyday 

No comments:

Post a Comment