Saturday, November 10, 2018

Date Night-Massages & Dinner

Matt and I have been trying to make the most of our date nights before this baby joins us. A couple weeks ago I found a groupon for a couple massage and we decided to give it a try. It was a good time but I missed being able to lay on my tummy and have my back rubbed but they did have some pillows to help me get comfy just different for sure. After we received foot soaks and rubs with apple cider and chocolates. I love that no matter how long Matt and I have been married I still love spending time with him. Im looking forward to getting this baby here and being able to feel like myself again and doing more fun things with not only Matt but also the whole family. Im grateful for JOy and her willingness to keep the kids for the afternoon so we could go and do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment