Friday, November 16, 2018

Top Golf Date Night

The Top Golf date night was something I looked forward to all year. With some of the early labor I was having I wasn't sure we were going to make it but we did. I had contractions 5 minutes apart all the way down to the event and Matt and I teased that we may need to pit stop at the hospital on the way home but after a couple hours they stopped. I love date nights with Matt. He is 100% my person...always has been and always will be. He just loves me for me and brings out the best in me.
Ryan and Nat joined us this year and it was super fun. Nat and I just visited while the boys did most of the golfing. They served BBQ, sides, and cookies. Since we didn't really know anyone we just stayed in our little slip and enjoyed dinner and good conversation.
This is me attempting to golf. After hitting about a dozen balls it started to hurt so thats when I decided I would be a better spectator than a participant. I look forward to going again next year and getting to be more fully involved and maybe a little competitive with Matt.

Until next year Top Golf 


No comments:

Post a Comment