Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Liam's Newborn & Update Sister/Family Pictures

When I found out we were expecting I knew immediately I wanted professional newborn pictures done. I have wanted that with all the kids. They grow and change so quickly I always feel the urgency to capture every stage. Ashley has been doing our family and girls pictures on and off for quite a while so I knew when she announced she was opening a studio at her house that it would be a good fit for us. So when Liam was a week old we headed to Tremonton to do pictures. We took the girls out of school, they of coarse had no objections. The night before pictures I had a slight freak out that I hadn't even thought about what the girls were going to wear. Luckily their Christmas dresses fit what I had for Liam great. The girls also loved that they got to match.
Liam was less than cooperative for pictures. He wouldn't sleep for more than 2 seconds but luckily we were able to get a few good ones. I wish it would have been warmer in the studio and that I would have fed him more and maybe...just maybe it would have gone better. All I wanted was some sweet sleeping pictures and we did manage to get a few. The girls were great and very patient considering we spent over an hour trying to get pictures of Liam
Emery 3 yrs 7 months
Hallie 9 yr 3 months
Gracie 6 yrs 11 months
Liam 1 week


Our family of 6
When we left I was frustrated and disappointed. I had high hopes and we didn't get to all the pictures I was hoping to get so Matt said he was willing to help me try again at home so we set up some work lights in his room and over a couple nights finally got a few decent ones...dang kid just doesn't want to cooperate.

I do love this little one of his feet
Sweet little Liam we are so grateful for you

No comments:

Post a Comment