Monday, December 17, 2018

Visiting Santa, 2 Weeks Out, Sleepy Cuddles

Emy really had her world rocked with the addition of Liam. We were cooped up inside 99% of the time and aside from Dr appt and getting the girl where they needed to go and she likes to go and do. So after the Dr we stopped by the mall to grab a few Christmas gifts and to of coarse see Santa. Although they wouldn't let me take pictures with Santa I had to document her awesome hat he gave her. She was so excited and looked so cute
She has also become a master pouter when she doesn't get her way. Im doing my best trying to spend time with her and play but Liam can be so demanding its hard to find a balance
One thing I noticed with the girls is that I didn't document how quickly I lost the weight and what I did to do that while still taking care of my family and myself. I feel like my body is getting back quicker than I expected and to be honest Im so happy to not be pregnant and to not ever have to think about being pregnant again but at the same time its bittersweet for sure. But above all Im so grateful for a body, that although imperfect, carrier four healthy and happy babies. It also allows me to care for not only the baby but my family. I get so much satisfaction from knowing that I can do that. Yes I have stretch marks, cellulite, and overall my body will probably never be the same I choose to embrace that because each of our babies were worth it. 

I wont lie I love when he falls asleep he looks so peaceful






No comments:

Post a Comment