Friday, January 11, 2019

Date Night & Meeting The Bennett's

Nick & Brit invited us out for a date night and offered for our girls to stay with their kids while we went to get dinner not to far from the house. We took Liam with us but he was pretty good...and by pretty good I mean he didn't scream the whole time although he did require being held and fed during the date. I sure love him but he is pretty needy. Nevertheless we enjoyed some time out with the Bennetts. They suggested a great off the beaten path pizza place that was awesome. I hope we get back there again.
The kids had a great time but I don't think I would trust them to stay together very long without adult supervision. This was the first time Liam had met any of the Brower cousins and he seemed to be ok with it.
It was a fun night for all

No comments:

Post a Comment