Friday, July 19, 2019

Boating with Papa and Grandma

My parents have been here a lot this summer and a couple times we have been able to get out and about on the boat. While Matt was on his way home from DC Nic and Ky invited me and the kids to come boating with them. I was hesitant because I had never taken all 4 kids myself to the lake and was nervous but Nic and Kyle were great. I gave Liam a licorice package to keep him occupied and he loved it.
I even decided to let him try the licorice but that was brief because he got a chunk off and I was afraid he would choke. He was super mad when I took it back.
On Saturday we got there after we got the house ready for a showing but it was just enough time to have some fun before we called it a day. The large tube is always a huge hit but it got ripped so Im going to attempt to fix it...we'll see how that goes. 

After several hours we were all tired and decided to call it a day and head home for some early dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment