Friday, July 12, 2019

Liam's 1st Boating Trip

It took us a while to get the boat out and going this summer. But now that its finally mid July were getting it going. Liam seemed to like the boat but didn't love his life jacket. Hallie immediately wanted to knee board and we pulled her around for about 20-30 minutes. She is getting braver and braver all the time. 
One thing the boat is great for is putting you to sleep. Liam followed suit in doing just that.


Now that the girls are getting older they are getting more helpful on the boat. Holding the flag and getting towels ect. 



I think of everything swim breaks are still the favorite. Overall the trip was a lot more work and less relaxing than I would have hoped but I think we will get there were just still figuring the 4 kids thing out one day at a time.
I love this picture of Matt with Liam ....my two handsome boys

No comments:

Post a Comment