Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Summer Days

The hammock in the backyard that faces Snowbasin is one of my favorite places to sit and just take it all in. Its often quiet with the exception of the kids laughing which is totally ok with me. Liam is a good partner for the hammock as we watch the girls run around doing various things.

At the beginning of the summer each of the girls made a list of all the girls they would like to have play dates with. Each week we try to choose a friend and have a big play date. They have been fun and at time overwhelming. Its fun to see how each of the girl interact with different friends. Some good and others not so much. 


These are the days I will miss the kids being little. Loving to spend time with me doing nothing particular. It sounds clique but I love being their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment