Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Cleaning the Freezer

I love productive days. The freezer had gotten left open and so of coarse everything was iced over.  While Matt was out of town we decided to clean it out. It was also a good opportunity to inventory what we have that I need to use and get the things that we are out of and would like more of. 

The girls were super helpful and collected all of the ice chunks to melt down and use in their sand box restaurant.
Matt and I want to raise these girls to realize the sky is the limit and they can do anything.
Liam decided he was hungry near the end of our cleaning and organizing and Emy was like mom I got this and fed Liam some of his food packet. She did pretty good and bought me just enough time to get everything back into the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment