Thursday, July 25, 2019

School Shopping

I can't believe its almost August but with school sneaking up on us I decided it was best to get school stuff done sooner than later. The girls are at such a fun age. They all love to try on things and get dolled up. When we went to Ulta to get shampoo they all got their makeup done. I think Matt and I are in trouble.
Hallie is so hard to find pants for. She is so tall and smaller in the waist. In total Hallie tried on 30 pairs of pants but we did find one pair that fit her so cute! I probably should have taken more pictures but we were in the zone and trying to get things done. While we were looking for pants I looked over and Liam was holding his own bottle. I can't believe he's almost 8 months old. He was so good while we were out  and about..
He even took a nap in his stroller while we visited a few stores that were near each other.
I have considered taking each of the girls individually but in a lot of ways I like taking them together. It was fun to see them each try on things and be so encouraging to each other about how cute they looked and they even picked out a couple matching shirts. It makes all the struggles of parenting worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment