Thursday, March 5, 2020

Soaking in Some Sun

Oh how I have missed the sun and the warmth of sitting in it. It didn't take long after Emy and I got everything set up to realize we were over dressed and hot in our long sleeve and pants. We quickly found our sunglasses and a smoothie to balance out the heat. 
Liam seemed equally as happy to be outside and doing normal little boy things
 Even though the sunshine is warm we still have plenty of snow. The girls frequently get dressed up to go out and play. I'm already missing our yard. I don't like that its so open and has no fence so its nice I can at least see them
Liam is currently loving this vacuum. It's so cute to see him walk around vacuuming with it barking and panting.
 He received this chair from one of the foundations and seems to really like it. I love that he uses it like this
I love the normalcy of this picture. This is how you will find us most days of the week. In the same room all the kids reading their own books
 For some reason he has taken a liking the stethoscopes. Most cancer survivor moms say their kids hate anything associated with their hospitalizations or treatments but he once again seems un-phased by all of it. Maybe one day he'll want to be a doctor or in the medical field somehow.
And I couldn't leave out this picture. I love when he is totally asleep..both arms straight up. Something I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment