Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Liam 15 Month Update

This little guy is growing and changing like crazy. He still isn't much of a talker but he seems to really understand what you are saying. He is a really good listener most of the time. He has started climbing, mostly on the table, and he thinks its funny. I do not. He continues to be a really great eater. He still seems to have problems with intermittent constipation that totally freaks me out but I feel in my heart that everything is ok in the tumor department and I rely on that feeling frequently.
He still has a bottle and I don't really have plans to take it away. I love to cuddle him and give him a bottle before nap and bedtime. I love the quiet when I can just focus on him for a few minutes. I always hug him and give him a kiss on his forehead before I lay him down and tell him how much I love him. I think I'll hold on to that as long as he will let me. He loves his blankies and that stuffed monkey. I still bundle him without his arm in and once he gets comfortable he is totally unwrapped so Im not sure if I wrap him more for me or for him. He is in 18 month clothes mostly for the length. He loves his books that make noise. He still gets up at least once a night occasionally he sleeps though the night but it is a rare occasion at this house but that's ok. He naps about 1 1/2-2 hours and sleeps about 12-13 hours at night minus when he gets up but when he does get up he takes a bottle and goes back to sleep. 
I love this little guy and can't imagine our lives without him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment