Saturday, August 7, 2021

6462 Summit Cove-Playground And Sand

We finally decided to tackle the playground project. We had Nic's kids for the weekend and weren't going anywhere so did it. We started early but it got hot quick. We pulled out the umbrella to put over the pieces to keep them cool.       

                                       
 I wish it would have been as quick and easy as this sequence of pictures but its done and I'm so happy the kids have another place to play...now for sand.
                                       
When the dump truck driver showed up and put the 2 dump loads full of sand just outside of where it 
 was actually 
Supposed to go I thought I was going to cry. I grabbed the kids and we moved as much as we could until we were exhausted. I text Matt and told him I didn't get paid enough for this kind of labor.
Then when he came home over the next couple days we worked on putting it into place and now it looks amazing and ready to be played in.






No comments:

Post a Comment