Thursday, August 5, 2021

Visit Gunnison And A Cousin Weekend

 Gracie learned to make monkey bread at cooking class from scratch...it was delicious. I love how she lights up when someone requests for her to make something.

Nic was trying to get everything moved and having just told Kim and I that she was pregnant I knew she needed help so I loaded up the kids and we went to help. The kids did great hanging out at their house while Kyle, Nic, and I finished cleaning out their rental and getting things put together at the new house. We cleaned, built, carried, ect. Whatever we needed to do. The kids loved being together so that made it easy. We stayed even longer than I had anticipated but it was worth the trip. I don't know that I would go to Gunnison for anything other than to visit them but that's enough for me. We ended our night by ordering pizza from a local shop in town. They even had gluten free for me and it was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment