Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Fair Week


Fair week is always such a fun time for all of us. I love doing things with the kids that I also did as a kid. It just brings back fun memories. The parade is always the kick off for us and this year was no different. Hallie was stoked about seeing the book mobile unfortunately I've never seen one in our neck of the woods. Growing up it would come and park in front of our house once a week and I always loved going to pick out books literally in the front yard.

We always end up with quite the haul of candy. I like that they also give out cereal, string cheese, and popsicles to break it up.
Friday night we got tickets and attended the rodeo with my family and some of our friends. I love the rodeo and the patriotic feel that comes from the music they play and just the overall feel in the arena. The kids were so excited to get cotton candy...it took forever but they thought it was worth it. They were at least a good size.



Every time they throw items at an event all the kids want to catch something and this time Gracie did.



It's always a late night but well worth it. Everyone fell asleep pretty quickly after we said goodbye to grandma and papa.



No comments:

Post a Comment