Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Random August Picture Collections

 I love this little buddy. He is my partner in crime and my little shadow since the girls are at school all day. He loves smoothies, paw patrol, sausage, books/reading, and of coarse cars.


These two can be the best of friends but there are times when Liam is done being "mothered" by Emy and then it turns bad quick. But I'm doing my best to just enjoy the moments they get along and take the fighting as an opportunity to teach them to have patience with each other
Gracie was wanting to get her hair evened out and it looks super cute of her.
I can't remember why Liam ended up with a crayon band aid on his face but I remember he insisted on sleeping with it there. 
We have started to get quite a bit of rain and I have no complaints. We have had to pack a few more things for soccer to stay dry but we need it so badly we can adjust. They even canceled a few of the kids games because the fields we so wet. I can't remember the last time that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment