Friday, August 20, 2021

A Full Friday-Bubble Party, Soccer, and a Play

 When I saw the dates for some of our favorite activities I knew it was going to be tricky to get to all of them but we made it work. The bubble party was first and it was so fun for the kids and for me to meet several new moms that had moved into the ward over the last year.



Then off to Hallie's soccer tournament with Kade's soccer team(they had asked her to play with them)







At this point I was tired and ready to call it a night but I had gotten us tickets to see Descendants in Salt Lake. So we grabbed dinner and headed to the play. The girls liked the play but Liam just liked the music and dancing in the isle...oh and the popcorn they all liked the popcorn.


We tried some new snacks...you can see how well they were received can't you?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment