Friday, December 21, 2012

11 Months-Gracie

I really can't believe I am writing this and in a few short weeks my baby will turn 1 yr. At 11 months she is more active than I would have ever imagined. She is a little more stubborn than Hallie. For example when I told Hallie not to touch the tree when she was younger and was redirected she didn't attempted to touch the tree again. As for Grace when you tell her no she looks at you with a mischievous smile and goes back to doing whatever she was doing before but after getting her hand slapped a couple times she doesn't touch the tree anymore which makes my life a lot easier because I refused to completely overhaul my house to make it "babyproof" She is still such a good eater and sleeper. She takes 2-3 naps a day ranging from 45 minutes to 3 hours. And is a really good eater. She still takes a bottle but is disinterested in it more and more all the time. She likes pretty much anything you feed her. She can practically run at this point and loves when Hallie chases her..Ill work on recording that. One day while emptying the dishwasher I went to go help Hallie with something and came back to this mischievous little girl in the dishwasher she definitely keeps me on my toes. We love this little bundle of smiles..Matt at times calls her perma-grin because there are few moments that that bright smiles and sparkling eyes aren't on her  face.

No comments:

Post a Comment