Friday, December 21, 2012

Kate & Ben's Wedding

This past weekend was one we have been looking forward to for a long time the fun started Friday when the girls and I headed to The Brigham City temple with my family to be part of Kate & Ben's special day. Matt and the other brother in laws had to work so it was us and the kids luckily I have very involved parents and other siblings that made the day go very smoothly and enjoyable. Gracie loves all of them and was thrilled to be packed around all day.
 Here we are waiting for the bride and groom to make their 1st appearance
 Me and my beautiful mom and sisters these girls are all so special to me
 Grandma bough Hallie this barbie she was happy to have something to play with while we were in the temple
 The new bride and groom
 After some quick pictures...it was freezing! We headed over to Maddox for the luncheon. This is Kimber & I's pile of "stuff" we were lucky and got an end table so we had a place for all of it. We were definitely not traveling light for our day out
 Our table for dinner
 Once Gracie woke up she very much enjoyed her 1st meal from Maddox but I think the rolls were her favorite
 The timing of the luncheon couldn't have been better just after settling in to eat the rain/snow mix started coming down and didn't quit until way into the night. Hallie was exhausted she was a sleep before I even got the the freeway(notice she still has that barbie)
We were so excited we  got to share in Kate & Ben's special day. I hope they find marriage as much fun and a blessing as it has been for us. To time and all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment