Friday, December 21, 2012

A Visit to Santa

This past week I took Hallie to see Santa since she had only seen Mrs Claus to this point. We were happy to find that there was no line as Santa rode in on the Mall train...Hallie thought that was really cool. I was pretty disappointed when I was told I could take no pictures due to some stupid copyright on the backdrop and call me cheap but I refuse to pay 20 dollars for one picture with Santa. Hallie walked right up and told him she wanted some barbies, a barbie house, and a barbie car. Santa told her he would see what he could do. Just as she went to get off Hallie said wait my sister Gracie needs to sit on your lap and Ill tell you what she wants. Santa happily agreed and I sat Gracie on his lap along with Hallie. Hallie told Santa that Gracie wanted a dolly and some barbies just like hers. Gracie just sat and smiled while Hallie talked. After she finished they each got a coloring book and a candy cane. After I took a picture of her next to one of Santa's Christmas trees but Gracie wouldn't hold still long enough. Hallie and her cute crooked smile. She was so excited to wear her Rudolf shirt to show Santa her favorite reindeer.


No comments:

Post a Comment