Friday, December 21, 2012

Family Pictures

Saturday turned into a lounge around day for most of us. Dad and Kyle went hunting while the rest of us stayed home where it was warm and watch movies and ate Christmas treats. After they got home we all got ready and headed to the Salt Lake Capital to take family pictures. I know it takes a lot of time and patience to get everything put together but Im always so thrilled when we are done and have some great pictures and this time was no exception. The weather was great for what we expected it snowed lightly during most of the pics but nothing that stopped us form taking a few outside. 
My cute little family of four
 Me & the most perfect guy out there for me...oh how I love him!
 Mom & Dad
 Nate & Maddi(I do feel bad for them because they usually get made into the other couple)

 My cute baby
 Yes she is walking and climbing
 The whole fam

 Kyle, Nic, & Rigs
 Ez, Kim, & Luke
 The grandkids...in March Nic will be adding another little girl to the mix
 I love this pic Hallie started to panic a little she was nervous she was going to drop Luke 
 I think my parents like these kids a little bit




 My Dad & his girls...we are all a bit of a daddy's girl
 The girls & my mom


Brit did a great job with these and I know she was super nervous about it. I really think these are my favorite pictures we have had done. Im glad that everyone involved took the time and the effort to take these so we can have them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment