Friday, January 4, 2013

Dinner with Brower's and Stair Climbing

The Friday before Christmas we met up with the Browers and Bennetts for dinner at Chuck o Rama. I thought it was a great idea since no one including me wanted to cook for everyone or dive all the way in one direction or the other. It was so nice to have a variety for everyone and it made it pretty easy for me to find something to eat as well. Hallie and Kaylee played so cute while the rest of us ate and visited. The girls got to open their presents from their cousins. Hallie got a little makeup kit and Gracie a dolly of her very own. I let Hallie keep some of her "beauty" stuff mostly the stick on earrings but took the rest. I am way not into makeup especially since she is only 3 I think the time will come for that soon enough. Maybe this is silly but I want her to see the true beauty in herself inside and out before the superficial stuff comes in to play. We did however take her and let me get some lipgloss and pretend makeup so she has something for her bag.
I love this picture of her and Kaylee 
I was going through my phone the other day and found multiple pictures Hallie had taken...they are quite good and I found myself second guessing whether I have taken them or not. Among them was this picture of Gracie climbing the stairs(a new thing in the last couple weeks) Thanks Hallie for helping me to document our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment