Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gracie 1 Year Pictures

These are Gracie's official 1 year pictures since my original 1 year post I have been surprised at how quickly our Gracie has grown into a toddler and not my baby. She wants to be with the "big kids" playing like everyone else. She has started to care if you take something or if you are bugging her. She and Hallie usually play so cute together and Gracie has started talking to her in their own little language. She has also become quite the dancer in the last couple weeks. She likes sit spin in a circle and "get low" til she falls on her bum it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She has started walking with her arms behind her almost like she is trying to take off when she is excited or trying to get somewhere quickly.



 And then there was the "I want to be done" pouting which to this point had never happened






 And then she got tired and I could resist these sweet pictures

 And then she was done for real
 The end of my beautiful little girls 1st birthday shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment