Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy 29 to ME!

 Im not quite sure I can wrap my head around the fact that I only have 1 more year in my 20s but really turning 30 isn't a big deal its just a number to me and some days I feel younger and others older. Anyways Matt was determined to make my birthday extra special since he is always good like that. So no surprise when I woke up to a sweet letter next to the bed with clues where to find the remainder of them. As I went throughout the rest of my day finding sweet notes about why he loved me in places that I came across doing my usual daily stuff. It made the whole day like a treasure hunt. Hallie and I decided to line them up on the microwave so we could make sure we got all of them.
 My birthday goodies.
After Matt got home from work we opened gifts and headed off to dinner because who really wants to cook on their birthday?!? Hallie was so excited to have a picture with me and Matt was happy to help he accomplish that. I love my sweet girls
 Gracie mostly people watched and threw food on the floor but she liked all the attention she got from the waitresses.
Once we got home we had cheesecake with gluten free graham crackers Hallie and I had made earlier in the day it was delicious but sadly we were pretty full from dinner so we all had a bite or two and got ready for bed.

It was a great day filled with my favorite people both physically here and also some great phone calls. Here's to another great year in my 20's

No comments:

Post a Comment