Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1st Dance Class

Hallie started dance classes this week after wanting to start them for months. She really does have a natural talent and rhythm when it comes to music and movement. She is taking at Energy Dance studio and is in tap/ballet/jazz class so she gets a little of everything. About a week before I took her to go pick out some dance clothes and tap shoes she asked the entire week when she coudl wear them and pretended to go to dance in them until the day came for her to go. She was so excited to go all day she asked when it was time. I was a little nervous about how she would take direction for her dancing at home we just do "freestyle" without any real direction but it ended up being in vain she listened well and had a blast. I stayed and waited in the waiting room just to make sure she was ok being left but I realized shortly after they started she would be fine. I'm excited and sad for this next step in our lives I would like my little girls to stay little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment