Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hallie Update

The other night I took just Hallie to run errons with me for the evening, When we stopped to get a few groceries Hallie quickly reminded me we needed trailmix...one of her favs. So on the way across the parking lot I let her sit in the front and eat her trailmix. I asked if I could take a picture she said only if I would take a silly one after so we did...I love my little girl and personality she is developing.

Our Hallie Mae is now 41 months(3yrs 5 months). She is full of life and personality. She continues to be one the most polite and sweet kids I have ever met. She says funny things and makes us laugh and smile everyday.  On Sunday after church I asked what she had learned in primary she said she had learned about Jesus so I continued by asking what about Jesus and she responded by saying Jesus and his 12 friends. To her everyone is a friend its part of her sweetness that makes me nervous she is just so innocent and loving so we have been talking a lot about stranger danger. While we were making dinner it wasn't working out just right Matt said what should we do Hallie replied just add some coolwhip it fixes everything. Hallie loves to play with Grace and is so good with her. They are slowly working through the sharing thing now that Gracie wants to be a part of everything Hallie does. She loves to play chase, read, sing, dance, and help with anything. She has really found her nack with singing and now can sing songs on tune and with the right time. Some of her favorites are Daylight and payphone by Maroon 5, Thousand Years by Christina Perry, and call me maybe. She loves her dance class and gets really excited to go each week. I realized this past week that Matt & I are in the midst of parenting. Little did I know that parenting doesn't really start until kids get mobile and can talk. She has started getting invited to birthday parties and have friends over...where did the time go. She is a little person now. She is loving primary and the singing time is her favorite. Im looking forward to her getting to sing with the primary in the sacrament programs. Favorite show: Team Umizoomi, Movie: Little mermaid, Food: Watermelon, Candy: Fruit Roll up, Toy: Little people airplane, Activity: Sticky Dress up girls, Book: Princess stories. She loves her Minne Mouse Pjs, White kitty, white and pink poka dot blanket, and books. Her daily routine usually goes something like this get up about 830-9am go potty, ask for a sippy, maybe some cereal, and watch a show(usually something on disney channel) 10am get dressed, hair done, and teeth brushed. have a snack. 1030-4 depending on the day have a friend over, go to preschool, read, watch a movie, play with toys, play pretend, dress up and dance, art time, playdough, go to dance, or play with grace. 4pm help make dinner 5pm have dinner and play with daddy. 7pm get ready for bed(bath, pjs, stories) 8pm go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment