Tuesday, April 9, 2013

15 months-1st ponytail


15 Month Stats
20lbs 11oz(18%)
30.31 in(46%)
This active little girl is 15 months already. She at times is so busy and has recently decided she likes to climb. I now understand why people say their kids looked  like they were abused about this age. She has started talking a little more and now waves and says bye. She loves to eat and has started using silverware and does quite well. This girl LOVES food. I have a hard time even explaining how much but if she is in the front room playing with Hallie and I open the fridge she is instantly at my feet even if she has just eaten. I am hesitating taking away her bottle because its about the only time she will cuddle with me. She is getting more teeth all the time. She now has 10 with two more that have its little spikes through. She loves to brush her teeth and comb her hair. She gives some pretty dirty looks at times but has a smile that lights up her entire face. But also loves to give hugs and kisses. Now that the weather is warming up she loves outside and to play in just about anything dirty. For one she loves the sandbox. She and Hallie do really well together and I love to watch them interact. She is very independently minded and has started the stage of wanting whatever someone else has. She has really started to grasp the concept of reading and will sit on my lap for more than 2 seconds at a time. I can often tell her to go get a story and we will read and I love that. Matt just recently built her a bigger bookshelf and I frequently find her sitting on the floor or in her chair reading. We have started time outs and they seem to be working really well for her. I realized the other day her hair is plenty long to put in a pony but looks bald when I do it so I think we will continue to take advantage of her natural curl to make it look like she has more.


This little girl is such a joy in our home and its funny how when you have one you can never imagine making 2 work and once you have 2 it feels like you have always had 2. I truly believe that both of our girls were sent especially to us for all of us to learn and grow together. Love you Gracie Goo feel free to stay little as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment