Friday, April 26, 2013

Silly Faces

Recently Matt and I have both been finding multiple pictures of Hallie making many different faces and is quite comical so last week after Matt and I's date night. Hallie is at such a fun age. When I told her we were going to date night she asked if she could help me pick out my clothes. She climbed in my closet and quickly picked out the coral top I was wearing and said she hadn't seen me wear that in a long time and that I needed to wear it and picked out my black shoes. Once I finished my hair she informed me I looked like a princess and was the most beautiful ever. She is such a sweet girl..most of the time.


 Love this picture of Gracie dancing while Hallie was trying to take pictures of us.

Love our silly little family

No comments:

Post a Comment