Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Afternoon

After some good naps and some lunch we headed to Nic & Kyle's for some fun and dinner. When we got there they had the grill fired up and were setting up the volleyball net and an outdoor eating spot. We worked on getting some pictures while Kyle cooked the burgers. My little brother Nate that will sooner than I think we all realize be heaed on a mission for a couple years. He is a great kid and my girls love him.
 Gracie has found that my mom will hold her some once we got there she found her put her, put her arms up, and became a semi attached part of my mom....silly girl

 Luke is the most mellow child you may ever meet just completely go with the flow. He seems to like my dad alot.

 We all took our turn in loving on Kinley luckily she seems to be able to sleep through most of it

 We got curious about how much the kids weighed so Kyle pulled out his fish scale and Gracie & Luke both got their turns in the blankie to be weighed.

 After we ate some food(no pictures but we did eat and enjoyed it) we played some volleyball. the weather couldn't have been more beautiful and some of us ended up sunburned namely my hubby.
 I love my little family

 The 1st new picture of all the grandkids

This car is a popular toy when we are there. But they have gotten very good at sharing or finding a way for all of them to use it..very creative
 After some relaxing we had cake and ice cream to celebrate Maddi's 13th birthday coming up this next weekend. And then everyone was re-sugared so we did an easter egg hunt.
I love this picture of Gracie every egg she picked up she looked surprised thrilled with what she had found.

 We had an amazing rest of an Easter Saturday and headed home in time for baths, pjs, and another good night of sleep. Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment