Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dying Eggs

Matt ended up having to go to Seattle for business and was gone Thurs and Fri til way late so we ended up having to dye eggs without him:( It was a little different doing it by myself with 2 of them but luckily Gracie lost interest quickly. But before she ran away I wanted to take some pics but I don't think she quite understood what it was and bit into her egg shell and all!
 But then we got a smile and I took it away to peel it first
 And while she ate her egg Hallie and I finished the rest of them. Hallie was insistent that we did one for each of our family and then one for My mom(grandma), my dad(papa), Nic, Kyle, Rigs, Kinley, Kim, Ez, Luke, Nate, and Maddi. So needless to say we dyed ALOT of eggs she colored on them with crayons, dipped them in the dye, and then stuck stickers on them. This is her with her "Tangled" egg the way it turned out it was purple and pink just what this girl wanted.
 I decided Gracie didn't need another egg for pics...for fear she would eat more shell!

No comments:

Post a Comment