Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday

Since the Easter bunny had visited us on Saturday Sunday morning was spent sleeping in, hanging out, and getting ready for Easter dinner. Before I knew it it was time to get ready and head to church and oh coarse I forgot/ran out of time to take pictures. So this was our attempt after church...pretty pathetic.

 But Gracie seemed to cooperate if I held her to take the picture so that's what we did.

 Im not one to dress my girls the same I think its a little tacky but I have done it in the past and at some point may do it again but I enjoy picking different dresses for 2 totally different kids Easter is no exception.
 After we got home from church we had a few minutes to get the finishing touches done for dinner before Grandma and Grandpa Brower arrived for dinner. When they got here Gracie was asleep and Hallie couldn't get the door open fast enough. They had brought the girls an Easter basket, I got beautiful flowers, and Matt got some treats of his own.
 Our dinner was completely gluten free we had ham, cheesy potatoes, strawberry jello salad, and deviled eggs. But I think the thing we were most impress with dessert---the carrot cake! It was the most amazing delicious carrot cake I have ever had and it was beautiful to..like a "normal cake." I am finding I have better luck with regular recipes and converting them to g.f. rather than using g.f. recipes.
 It was an exhausting weekend celebrating Easter with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment