Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Gracie

 Our little Gracie officially turned 2! When she woke up both Hallie and I sang to her and she loved it. The rest of the morning I heard her multiple times singing happy birthday to herself. Gracie wanted blueberry waffles, blueberries, and bananas for breakfast. When they were about done I started cleaning up only to turn around to find Gracie drinking syrup....I wasn't surprised at all and I didn't stop her she loved it! Latelt when I ask her to look at me with her eyes she squints but after a minute we got her to open her eyes again. 
 Saying cheese
 After we got ready we went to get Hallie's hair cut before coming home for lunch and nap. I couldn't resist capturing a picture of this sweet girl sleeping....also she is now in her toddler bed and doing great!

 Then we went to meet up with Matt for an early dinner since he started back to teaching and going to school that night. When we asked Gracie what she wanted she responded "inese" which means chinese and we were happy to oblige.

 On the way home we stopped and let Gracie pick out a mini cake. she picked one with lots of sprinkles and balloons. She loved that Hallie and I sang and was beaming ear to ear.....
 until we asked her to blow out her candles at the end of the song and then we got this look which was priceless and hilarious 

 Ready to eat cake
 At her birthday party I think there was to much going on and she didn't really even touch her cake but not this time she ate all her cake and seemed to love it


 These 2 are  so silly together

 Here is a picture of our little party missing our daddy

Happy birthday Gracie Girl we love you and can't picture our lives without your sweet spunky face to fill each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment