Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A 2nd Christmas-Dec 26th

 The morning of the 26th we got up and going. Matt and my dad went to help someone in their ward move so Kim, my mom, and I loaded up the kids and went to check out Targets after Christmas sells. Although we didn't find anything it was nice to spend time with family. When we got home we put the kids down for naps and about 3pm Nic, Kyle, and Grandma Harris arrived. That evening we celebrated Christmas again with the cousin and sibling gift exchange. Again we got spoiled and had a good time. Gracie got a Frozen super soft blanket that she loves.

 The kids tried really hard to be patient and watch while each of them opened their gifts. It was fun to see what everyone got.

 Nic had my name and bought me this shirt that seriously is so me. It says proud supporter of messy hair and yoga pants its cute and so comfy I may need more than one of them.
After gifts it was time to get dinner ready. We each made our own pizzas. The girls had a good time although they only ended up putting cheese and ham on them it was all about the fun of putting them together. My mom was really thoughtful and had bought g.f. equivalents for me so I would have something to eat as well. It was nice since it can be really hard when we are together with family to not feel wierd that I can't eat like everyone else.

 After we got the girls put together Matt and I built ours while the kids played
After feeling our bellies with pizza we played games and watch movies really it was another chill night. I was grateful for that I stil haven't been feeling great and get tired very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment