Sunday, February 15, 2015

26 Weeks and Counting

 I have to remember the days I actually get ready to take my weekly picture..lol. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult but getting ready most days just isn't a priority. This is my 26 week picture getting a little bigger each week. I feel good for the most part but this baby s putting quite the strain on my lower back and abd some days I find it difficult to walk for long periods of time which makes me nervous as to what the next couple months will bring. I have started counting down we have about 3 months til this little girl is here if she comes when she is supposed to. The support belt, although highly unattractive, has helped a ton and I wear it on a daily basis. I go to my 27 week appt on Tues and we will see how this little girl is growing. I have had a few days of ulcerlative colitis symptoms that makes me feel yucky and nervous but I just keep trying to be careful and eat what my body likes. I have also had more days where I feel nauseous but my acid reflux has become pretty much none existent which is nice. Usually the nausea comes and goes no matter what I do so I just take it a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment