Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

There are few things in life that make my heart smile more than watching Matt with the girls. I remember one day shortly after we got married sitting on the couch holding Matt's hand looking at them realizing they would be the hands to love and hold our future kids. The hands that would support me through the rough days and hold mine when I felt alone. I have found a deeper love for Matt as I have watched him with the girls over the years and it just continues to make me smile. Saturday night while in the shower I could hear them all laughing. I came out to find them sitting reading stories before bed. Matt has quite a few voices he uses to tell stories that makes them even that much more fun the girls love it. What a sweet and special guy I picked to share my life with!!

Weekends are one of the times that we spend a lot of time all together even if it is with Matt doing hours of homework at least he is home! I love these 3 sillies and the smile they bring to my face.

I'm grateful for anytime we all get to be together. Although this is a hard time  as far as schedules and time goes in our live I hope I never forget home grateful I am to spend time with my eternal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment