Sunday, February 15, 2015

Matt's Birthday...Happy 31

 When I asked Matt what he wanted to do for his birthday he said he just wanted to do something with our little family and have it be low key so that is just what we did. He spent his morning in meetings and visiting clients and came home about 4pm and the fun began. He wanted to do some shopping and pick out a few items he has been wanting. After we were done we drove passed McDonalds and The saying on the display completely reminded me of something Matt would say. We had a good laugh about it and now every time I pass it it makes me smile.
 After we did some shopping we headed to Goodwood BBQ(Matt's choice for dinner) and enjoyed a nice quiet dinner. 
 The kids were so good. They were so quiet, ate most of their dinner, and colored. It was a very enjoyable dinner to say the least. It is so fun to take them out to do things and have the not only act really well but also are really appreciative of what they get to do

 After dinner we headed to the theater. Matt loves movies always has and probably always will so we decided to take the kids to see Annie. It was great and we all really enjoyed it. It was also quite comical since the lady in front of us gasped and said, "Oh my gosh!" To pretty much everything and the girl behind us sang every song...off key of coarse. By the time we headed for home we were all still full so we got everyone settled for bed and called it a night. There is always tomorrow for cake and ice cream right,,,cheesecake actually. I'm so grateful for my wonderful hubby and the girls amazing dad. I truly couldn't have asked for a better match for me. Matt just gets me and loves me anyways. He is always there for us when we need him and makes time for us even when I have no idea how he does it. I'm really excited for this upcoming year and all the changes coming our way. I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion to share all of our adventures with. Happy birthday babes...you're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment