Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Clothes Shopping Fall 2015

This is one of my favorite times of the year!! I love a good deal and I also love to buy clothes for the girls and this time of year is a great time for that. I always buy a season in advance which allows me to buy more name brand, cuter, and more volume of the clothes I want for the girls. After the initial shop trip we spread the clothes out on the bed and take pictures so we know what we need for pants and shirts to coordinate outfits. Hallie has started getting into it with me which makes it all that much more fun and this time was the 1st time I needed to shop for 3 girls although for Grace and the baby we are just supplementing outfits or just ones I think are the cutest really..lol

I think Hallie is my favorite to shop for only for the fact that she has nothing to grow into so I get to shop for her entire wardrobe which means less work on my part keeping track of what we already have. I love my girls and the extra fun they bring to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment