Thursday, October 29, 2015

Gardner Village 2015

What is there to say about Gardner Village. It is a nostalgic place for me. It reminds me of times spent with my mom and sisters. Sadly none of them were able to be there with us this year but we still had a great time. The weatehr was great and fall was definitely in the air. I love all the witch displays and how creative they get while decorating.
I love to walk thru the shops and get decorating ideas and just window shop mostly. I like to see the girls run from one witch to another so excited to see what they are doing.
The dance stage is always a favorite to get giggy with some spooky Halloween music
The girls were really unsure about this witch they thought she was going to suddenly move and grab them
The girls loved getting some food to feed the ducks and having them chase them. I love that it was pretty unbusy so I could let them run free.



When we got there I told the girls they could pick either a treat, toy, or to ride the ponies and they both decided to ride the pony without a seconds hesitation. While we waited for our turn to ride the horses we were able to walk thru the petting zoo that had lots of fun animals.


I remember when I was young I remember Kimber had a basket that she frequently would try to collect money so that she could buy a Shetland pony. These would have been perfect for her



Then the girls got to be real "cowgirls" with hats and everything...they thought they were pretty cool
After we rode the ponies Em woke up so we took a break and fed her and then finished up seeing everything before heading for home. Hallie said her favorite witch was the one with the cat and mouse that chase each other under a witches skirt

These girls and their dddy are my whole world. I can't imagine my life any other way nor do I want to. I found a quote the other day that I have never seen and I think I will go back and buy the plaque. It says Motherhood. The hardest job you will ever love. Oh how true that is. 

The of coarse we had to make a stop to watch them make caramel apples and taffy in the candy shop
Then we rushed home to get to the dentist on time for the girls visit. We made it just in time. This was the first time Gracie had ever sat in the chair by herself and let them clean and polish her teeth with nothing but a smile...usually there are tears. I was so proud of her

No comments:

Post a Comment