Friday, October 2, 2015

Emery & Grace

Now that Hallie is at school all day I spend most of my time with Gracie and Em. It has been fun watching Emery grow/change. She is getting so big so fast. She has started wanting to sit up so we broke out the bumbo and she loves it. She just likes to look around and take everything in. I can't get over what a good and happy baby she is. I hope all my babies are this way. So far we have done really well 3 for 3. She smiles constantly and is laughing more and more all the time. I don't think there are many things better than when your kids laugh its almost like a sign that you are doing a good job or something.


Gracie loves this little girl. She tells her multiple times a day and is super helpful to me. 

Now that Em is getting bigger they interact so cute. Hallie also loves to play with them and they all play really well together. I think it is so cute and heart warming to watch our girls take care of and love each other so much. On this day Gracie was "teaching" Em about all the princess and telling her stories about who knows what
Lately we haven't been great at making sure we get naps in a once in a while when I head to the bus to pick up Hallie this happens. Poor tired Gracie. This girl is full of spunk and personality. She loves jackets and cozy stuff. She has blossomed into such a little person lately and has become a huge helper since Em was born. I can't believe she is almost 4. I love the silly and funny things she says and just her manorisms are so cute and sweet. She is probably the most polite kid you will ever meet. She loves to dress up but also play in the dirt. Just like our other girls we hope they are all well rounded and find things they truly love in life. She is the happiest I have ever seen at gymnastics. She just beams. It brings me to tears to watch how excited she is to try new things and how loving she is. What a great example to me all my girls are at being a better person.






No comments:

Post a Comment