Monday, October 12, 2015

Sept 28th-Oct 3rd House Update

Finally after passing our inspection we got our insulation in. We decided to put sound proofing in the floor between the basement and upstairs to make it more quiet. I think we will be very happy about that. I love to see the progress on the house and each step just puts us one step closer to moving in. Next is drywall nut until then here are the pictures of the installed insulation

























Trav also got the timbers started this week. They are looking really good. They are darker than what I imagined but I think with the lighter siding and rock it will all work great together.




The girls this the drywall is a great stage for them. They are so excited for this house. I think mostly for their downstairs play space.


Em's room
Gracie's room
Kid's bathroom





No comments:

Post a Comment