Thursday, October 29, 2015

Associated Foods Trick or Treat

We were lucky enough to join Nic and Kinley at the Dick's trick or treating in Centerville where Jill works. It was crazy and the girls got tons of candy in about 10 minutes. They were thrilled and had an awesome time. I think it was a good trial run for trick or treating. When I asked the girls what they wanted to be for Halloween I was surprised when Hallie said Tinkerbell. Gracie quickly chimed in with she wanted to be Tinkerbell as well. After some persuading for her to pick something different she picked Jasmine. Of coarse tinkerbell and jasmine are 2 of the only costumes we don't have to dress up in so we went on the search and found these darling outfits. I think the girls were the most excited about wearing makeup..lol
Em slept on the way there and woke up just in time to catch a few minutes of the action. I packed her costume but decided she was happy just to watch for today. I don't think she knew what to think about all the people. After we finished I was glad I didn't put her in her costume since she had pooped thru her clothes
Rigs had decided to go hunting with Kyle so it was just us girls






Needless to say the girls were thrilled with their take home. Kinley wasn't feeling well so we trick or treated for about 10 minutes they turned around and headed back home.
Having kids makes holidays so much more fun. They are so excited for the next couple of months and all the fun stuff we are hoping to do


No comments:

Post a Comment