Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dang Deer

On the way home from the house last Wednesday Matt hit a deer about 1 am. Many would think it was in the valley that he hit the deer but in fact it was next to the golf coarse at the bottom of the canyon. He said it just jumped down in front of him and he couldn't stop. Luckily he was going slow and he is completely fine. The truck can be fixed and/or replaced but not my hubby . He is one of a kind!


I ttok Matt's truck in to get some estimates since it was one last thing he had to do. I decided while I was doing that I would look into the grill he had been wanting to put on the front of the truck as a surprise. After talking to Justin at Old School Body Shop he said he thought we could do it and still fit within the estimate given by the insurance. I was pretty excited Matt was going to love it. After finding that out I decided to talk to Matt about it to make sure he got what he really wanted. I was on the right track and should have just tried to make it a surprise but he was still really excited and grateful that I had even thought about it. The truck was in the shop for about 4 days but is now good as new. I told Matt next time he wants a new grill Ill just buy him one and to just skip the deer part..lol. He is now in love with the new grill


No comments:

Post a Comment