Monday, November 23, 2015

Hair Dos, Tub Time, and Raffle Winner

With Hallie's hair getting longer we have started to try some different things and they have turned out pretty good. 
 The girls love when I put Em in the tub with them. They both want to hold her and help get her bathed. I can't wait for her tub chair to get here so I don't have to worry about her slipping so easily while getting her bathed.

 Last week Matt and I attended a charity event where we were asked to bring books for kids taken from their families during the holidays due to abuse. I was happy to take some and when we got there they gave un 2 raffle tickets for each book we brought as a thank you. Matt and I split the tickets and put them in the items we were interested in. I really wanted this Bath & Body Works card and I won it. $50 bucks worth of B&B stuff is coming our way and just in time to put stuff in the house.
I love our random and crazy life although Im ready to get settled into our new lives and the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment