Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Adventures Of Nic & Nat

Nic and I always find ways to have fun when we are together and this week was no exception. The older I get the more I realize that God gave me sisters so that one day I would realize I have built in best friends. There is no one that understands me and gets me more than Kimber and Nic....besides Matt of coarse. Wednesday we decided to get together and run errands since both our hubbies are out of town. We stopped at the DI and Nic found a dinning table she wanted to refinish. Problem Kyle had her truck and I had the suburban but we decided to give it a try and we got it to fit in the suburban! That same day we were having a discussion about how we are so glad we were raised to be strong independent women. This is one of the many things I hope to teach our girls. They are capable of anything they set their mind to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment