Thursday, July 14, 2016

Night Out To North Shore

Thursday Britt invited us to join their family at North shore for an evening swim date. I was a little nervous to take all 3 girls by myself since Matt was out of town but I knew that the kids would love it and that it would be a lot of fun so we went. We stopped to grab dinner at Wendy's with Britt's family before heading to swim. The kids could hardly wait to get in the pool.

I figured we would only last an hour or so and was pleasantly surprised when I realized we had been there over 2 hours when it started to cool off. Brit was nice and watched Em so I could take the girls down the slide a couple times...they loved that. Em was not very happy when the sun went down and she was tired and cold and ready to go home.
She was much happier after getting dried off and having a bottle by the pool
I let the girls play until about 10 minutes before they started to shut the pool down. Once out they all wrapped up in towel and had popsicles!

 Then we called it a night. I got the kids all changed into their sweats for the ride home and with the heat on we made it home in good time.
On Friday we celebrated Carson's 11th birthday with a BBQ at Brit's house it was fun to see all the changes they have done to their yard and get to do some visiting
I was grateful to have a few things to do while Matt was out of town. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and it was nice to not have to be home alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment