Wednesday, July 20, 2016

McKay W & C Summer Party

 Last year we missed this party so I knew when we found out about it this year that we wanted to make it a priority to go. Luckily it all worked out and we were able to go. They had it at the Roy aquatic center. I thought I had sufficiently packed for all of us until we got there and realized I had forgotten the puddle jumpers! I was so mad at myself and I feel like I was a little more on edge feeling like I needed to keep an eye on the kids all the time so as not to have them drowned! I was so glad Matt was able to come I don't know that I would have been able to do it myself. They gave us little bags of chips as a snack. The girls loved the water slides even Em got to go down 1 time...she seemed to like it. Just as the sun was setting we decided to call it a night and luckily remembered to get a family pic before we loaded up to leave.

 Em is really into sunglasses these days. She loves to wear them both on her face and her head...probably because she has seen us do both. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is turning into a little girl instead of my baby
 The girls sat and ate their chips while Matt and I packed all of our stuff up for the night. These two have such a cute relationship I love to see them together.
I have missed doing things like this as a family. The last year has been a little crazy and it is a fun thing to find a new "normal" together


No comments:

Post a Comment